About

History

St. Francis of Assisi Parish was founded in 1956. The census conducted in 2001 counted 15,690 Roman Catholics in Saint-Lambert, corresponding to 76 percent of the population. St. Francis of Assisi is one of three Roman Catholic churches in Saint-Lambert: Église catholique de St-Lambert and Église catholique Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin serve Francophone Catholics, and St. Francis of Assisi Parish serves Anglophone Catholics.

Pastoral Team

Pastor

Fr. Manus Bradley

Priest Collaborators

Fr. John Torrance
Fr. Lindbergh Mondésir, c.s.v.
Fr. Gerard Lachapelle

Coordinator

Susan Gardner

Pastoral Agents

Karen de Koninck
Christine Wright
Alex La Salle
Diane Lemay

Parish Secretary

Wendy Altona

Fabrique's Members

President

Fr. Manus Bradley

Chairman

Ted Colavecchio

Wardens

Anne-Marie Armeni
Marianne Hinger
Julie Bélanger
Richard Zavergiu
Craig Mcara
Amanda Simard

Saint John Paul II Pastoral Unit

St. Francis of Assisi Parish is part of the Saint John Paul II Pastoral Unit. This Pastoral Unit is made up of the eight english speaking parishes of the Diocese of St. Jean Longueuil.

Pastoral Unit Bishop

Bishop Claude Hamelin